Monday, August 23, 2010

RAIN!

So the rain is here and I hate it! We were gonna go to the water park here on base but, no, Jesus wants it to rain.... Yea! I've been waiting to go for like 3 days, As most of you can tell fall is coming... I am excited cause we get to decorate for fall! AND if fall is coming WINTER is coming after that! And that means my b-day!!!! YEA! AND THAT MEANS THE CRUISE AND THAT MEANS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mwahahaha!

Anyways, hope all of you are doing good! Tell all of your friends about me and my blog!

Don't stare it's not nice :D

3 comments:

  1. We have rain here too. And your birthday's in November, right? Happy early birthday! Cx
    I can't believe my BFF's turning 12. O.o
    Yay! Christmas! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. Sunny here and a few showers for the next couple of days!
    LOL i sound like the weatherman!

    I can't believe you are going on a cruise!!!! That is soooooo neat! Happy early B-day!!! I will send you a e-card. *<:0) <--- (its a clown)

    PS what is the picture of in your blogs backround???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys!

    My B-day is in December, December 23rd

    AND the pic in the background is ballet slippers

    ReplyDelete