Saturday, August 21, 2010

On My life at the moment

Hi. Yes, that is what I said, hi. Yes, i am very awkward, and ya know what? Braces make me even MORE wierd. Yep they do. I just want to say to everyone, thank you for your support on "Braces"... I will put a picture of me on facebook, I also miss all you guys alot.


Nikki

This is not the end of my letter.



Hi! This is my letter that is not NEGITIVE. I love my braces! They hurt a little but I love them! The colours that I picked are bubblegum and aqua! Yea!~


THIS is the end of my letter!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are (for the most part) enjoying your braces! After the pain went away, I really liked them and loved (and i mean LOVED) getting to choose the colored bands!
    Do you have just single rubber bands on each bracket or do you have one rubber band for the top, and one for the bottom?

    ReplyDelete