Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

We will be going to the Great Wolf Lodge ,again!!!!! I'm so overly excited! Kristin, if you are reading this, are you happy or glad or something??????Please comment this if you are getting this. Hee hee..... back to whoever else is reading this. So, go to www.GreatWolfLodge.com to see what it is.... OR I could tell you right here and then go to the website above.


The Great Wolf Lodge is a HUGE indoor waterpark.People who do not like roller coasters do not want to go on 1) The Howlin' Tornado , 2) Alberta Falls , or any "big kid" waterslides. ;)


So there you have it.

I will get pictures when we are there.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess I'll always call it "Wolf Lodge" just for fun. Because it makes me giggle. :) I hope that Jay and I are able to go there with you guys someday! I'm sure Jay would have the greatest time, and I'd love to check out some of those waterslides, too...

    Hope you guys had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete