Saturday, January 9, 2010

Co-op

Waking up at 6:45 is not a good start of the day for me...... but, I must. I told mother to wake me up at six'. ( But she must have slept in........) I tossed in my bed for awhile until I remembered my wonderful, wonderful book. The Dear Dumb Diary series. It is the most wonderful book thing that has ever happened to me! Well, Harry Potter is probably the most. This is not just for you Kristin, Harry Potter RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must go to co-op in awhile because today is co-op day. DUH.


Co-op Classes


1) Irish Step Dancing

2) Legacy

3) Craft Adventures

4) Drama

5) Horses



I'll write l8r!

1 comment:

  1. The Dear Dumb Diaries? Hmmm...I'll have to check those out! I've never heard of them! I know what you mean about finding a book and being so excited about it. I'm the same way!

    You should check out the Sideways Stories from Wayside School books - I adored them when I was younger. 5th grade, maybe? They are full of these random silly stories about this weird school. Really funny, though. I remember one of the kids got a tattoo of a baked potato and that still makes me laugh...

    :)

    Hope you are enjoying your co-op classes! I've always wanted to learn how to Irish Step Dance! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete