Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hey there!

Hi guys. So you can totally kill me. Because the last time I wrote was over a year ago. :( I think. And I only have, like, 8 followers. And I needa get more. because I do. Don't question why. Right now i'm totally obsessed with polyvore I think it's the coolest thing sense sporks. Um....I totally have become obsessed with my hair, face, and clothes. Don't judge. Everyone has problems with themselves. I just have...more than one. I'm also obsessed with the Hunger Games. And I'm in love with Peeta. The Movie is coming out in Marchhh!!!! March 23rd to be exact. Maybe I'll go opening night for my, three month birthday annaversary. Sounds like a plan. I'm working on a book, and the temporary title of it is "The boy that saved me, but the thing that hurt." Yeah, not so amazing, but it will get better! I've taken up guitar, and you can usually find me in my room just staring at my guitar. Doing nothing. Or playing it. It depends on what mood i'm in. I will be renovating my blog so sorry if I don't write for awhile!!! byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment