Monday, February 21, 2011

Just saying HI!

Hai.


SOME people have asked me to write on my blog and the PERSON who is reading this right now knows that this is for her!LOL person who is reading this who told me to write on my bloggggg.

Anywayssss, I'm kinda trying to redecorating my "room" but I just haven't had the time, (reading, dancing, reading, eating, sleeping, then repeat....) But luckily I have the day off, well, so does everyone else, but that dosen't matter..... Here are the books i'm reading, "The Lost Hero," Rick Riordan, ( accually I finished it last night at 10:45 ish), "39 Clues", Gordon Korman,and, "Beautiful Creatures", Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl....I think I'll finish "39 Clues" today 'cause I started it at like 6:17 AM, don't ask, and yes sometimes I get scared of Burglars coming into my house and abducting me or worse.........hehe I think I have read to MANY abduction books. Which in some cases can be--- good--- or ---bad---..... Just wanted to let ya'll know ( AH!!!! I'M TURINING INTO A SOUTHERN PERSON!!!!!) that my sister, Kerri, is going to have a CUTEEEE little baby! Here is her lovely little blog.... anyways must go eat breakfast! TTYLZERZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment