Monday, June 28, 2010

Virgina

Hey Everyone!!!!

I hope that you didn't miss me too much!!! Nah, you probably didn't miss me at all... Anyway, we are going to summer camp, (Lindsay and I), this July on the 4Th, I HOPE HOPE HOPE that we will see fireworks there...... hee hee... I can't get sleep when I am 6 days away from camp, it's torturous........ Do any of you like Nancy Drew? I Doooooo.............. Tell me some books to read besides 1. Percy Jackson,2. Nancy Drew,3. Harry Potter,4. Twilight... So you guys can call me any time or e-mail me!!!!!! TTYL




Don't stare, it's not nice. :)

3 comments:

  1. of course we missed you Nikki!
    -Carissa
    *peace, love and happiness!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read any of the Mandy books? I'm sure you would LOVE them! Also, I remember reading this book called Naya Nuki when I was around your age - it sounds silly, but it's amazing. You should have mom pick you up a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. read the knight and rogue novels. AND read "song quest". That is a realllly goooood boooook!

    ReplyDelete